Sunday, 9 June 2013

A beginning...



Frankly, I had to debate furiously in my mind as to how to begin. Its like trying to balance out your enthusiasm on seeing a blank canvas and so many colors to choose from to paint the first stroke and the nervousness to start it perfectly. Too much emphasis has been laid on starting out well. So anyway, dull and drab as it may be, I will just talk about myself, and the world and the things in between.

I’ll start with the reason for starting this blog. I love writing. The very act of putting down my thoughts, my views on anything and everything on paper, (or a word doc nowadays :P ) is like documenting a state of mind, to be freezed, which can always be reread, as time passes by. It started with attempting to maintain a little diary in school days (which forms for my entertaining reading now :P). If you really want to judge how you have matured over the years, the best way to do that is maintain a diary and write whatever comes to your mind, and about whoever comes to your mind and you will be amazed after a few years how narrow your perspectives were, and in some cases, where your instincts were bang on. Anyway, so I continued writing a bit, whenever inspiration struck, poems, few short stories here and there and there’s a point when you want to express just for the sake of it. For that feeling of liberation. So I decided to write this blog.

About what this blog is going to be, I had a dream last night about getting an invite from TheOatmeal for co-authoring with him. Kidding. Really, no. But statistics matter to me, so yes, I do expect it to have good readership. I will try to make it humorous (or just post random comics from Garfield, trollface, etc. if I cant come up with anything :P ) , motivational ( even though I need more motivation than you do), cool, smart, super awesome. SO awesome that you would require a rehab to regain from the effect of its awesomeness after reading the posts. Jokes apart, just stay tuned, keep reading, more than that, keep commenting, and treat this as my offering you the wand to my pensieve :P. Until next time, adios. :D

10 comments:

  1. Sneha, this is a "good" start. I like the way you let go of your expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Female! You have too many nice things hidden in you! I'm happy you have started this. I will definitely be one of those who reads all your posts :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great start, girl!! Surely will read all your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice takeoff.. Keep flying :-)

    ReplyDelete